In June of 1936, during the height the Great Depression, William J. Daub II and his brother-in-law, Thomas M. Brown, left their respective jobs at Easton Water Works and General Supply Company and decided to take over a bankrupt Chrysler Plymouth dealership at 1849 Butler Street in Wilson Borough, PA. It was the beginning of a long and successful career.
William’s sons John and Andy joined them in 1965 and 1966, respectively. Through the years, and with the addition of key partners (listed chronologically) like Frank Gerenser, Andy’s son Tom Daub, and more recently Shane Remaley, we have increased the number of vehicle lines and franchises to the organization. We now effectively run seven dealerships and a body shop, and we are the oldest and largest automobile dealer group in the Lehigh Valley. While the original owners have since passed away, the tradition of customer service and quality products they worked so hard to create lives on now in their family and others who carry on the business.
Business was as competitive in 1936 as it is today, but many families, their children, their grandchildren and now their great grandchildren still look to the Brown-Daub Family of dealerships to serve their transportation needs. The tradition of customer service and quality products lives on in this family run business.
Why choose Brown-Daub?
- Commitment to customer service
- Red Carpet treatment at every Brown-Daub location
- Commitment to the betterment of the communities we serve
- Our knowledgeable sales professionals will help select the car, truck, or service vehicle best suited to your needs and budget
- Largest selection of cars in the region with new inventory arriving daily
- Each vehicle is thoroughly tested and inspected for performance, safety and reliability
- Easy, affordable financing plans for every credit situation