Automotive Sales Consultant
Brown-Daub Dodge Chrysler Jeep on Rt 512 has an immediate opening for experienced Automotive Sales Consultant.
Automotive Sales Consultant Duties:
- Greet customers, identify their needs, assist in their vehicle selection, and offer test drives.
- Sell and deliver a minimum number of vehicles per month.
- Write complete sales orders and processes paperwork in accordance with dealership policies.
- Keeps up-to-date on new products and services within the industry.
- Maintain a prospect development and an owner follow-up system.
- Exhibit high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Know and understand the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
- Deliver vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Other duties deemed necessary by management.
Automotive Sales Consultant Qualifications:
- Must be motivated, dependable, and a team player
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain a PA Vehicle Salesperson license
- Competitive payplan
- Guaranteed $500 per week salary for 60 days plus commissions
- Paid Vacation
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k
- Ongoing product training
- Clean, safe working environment
- Family-owned dealership for over 80 years
Interested In This Job? Tell Us About Yourself