Brown-Daub CJDR 512 Bath – BDC Specialist/Administrative Assistant
Brown-Daub Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Bath, PA
Brown-Daub Chrysler Jeep Dodge has an immediate opening for Business Development Center/Administrative Assistant.
BDC/Administrative Assistant Duties:
Day to day responsibilities of the Business Development and Marketing Specialist include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Answer incoming phone and internet leads in a timely manner with the goal of scheduling sales appointments.
- Follow up with all leads and missed appointments.
- Keeps up-to-date on new products and services within the industry.
- Exhibit high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Other duties deemed necessary by management.
BDC/Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
Skills/prerequisites necessary to be successful as a Business Development and Marketing Specialist including the following:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly organized, motivated, dependable, and a team player
- Microsoft Office and phone skill required
- Must be able to work some evenings and Saturdays
- Competitive pay plan: hourly wage plus monthly incentive bonuses
- Paid Vacation
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k
- Clean, safe working environment
- Family-owned dealership for over 80 years
Wage commensurate with experience.
Immediate opportunity. Contact Deanna Bretz today at 484-287-7024 Or email resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com
Interested In This Job? Tell Us About Yourself