Chevy Office Manager
Brown Daub Chevrolet | Nazareth, PA
Immediate opening for an experienced Office Manager in our award-winning dealership.
- Effectively handle strict deadlines, schedules and daily operating tasks.
- Execute human resource responsibilities including; hiring, scheduling, insurance
applications, payroll, employee paid time off and 401K management.
- Assist upper management with balancing financial statements and month end closing
- Work together with department managers to assure the dealership as a whole is running
- Ensure maintenance of all files required to meet and/or exceed government and factory
As an Office Manager, you will be experienced and be a persistent problem solver. We have
determined some factors that may enable your success as an Office Manager. Preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to two years of business
experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good computer and phone skills.
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and apply constant new information to daily tasks.
- Adhere to compliance standards.]
- All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background
checks, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
About Our Dealership:
We at Brown Daub Chevrolet want to make our dealership as thorough and as customer
focused as possible, and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees.
That’s why we provide some of the best benefits available in the industry in addition to our
rewarding and longstanding family run business environment. Our company maintains a strong
policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and
compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for
advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status,
disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or
- Competitive Merit-based Compensation Plan
- Family-run and family focused organization
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental & vision
- Paid Vacation/Holiday/Sick days
- Opportunity to grow within the organization – we promote from within
- High Customer Satisfaction for Service
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
Take your career further – apply to be an Office Manager at our award-winning dealership today!
Interested In This Job? Call 484-546-2722 or email your resume to Ed Demchak today.